Monday, August 30, 2010

Hansika Says about Raksha Bandhan

0 comments
Hansika Says about Raksha Bandhan



Hansika Says about Raksha Bandhan


Hansika Motwani is all excited about the festival and makes it a point to celebrate it every year.

Haniska spoke from Mumbai: “Rakhi has a beautiful message that everybody should live in harmonious coexistence with each other. This is an occasion of exchange of love, care, and sacred feeling between a brother and a sister. I am very attached to my elder brother Prashanth and make it a point to celebrate the day with all its tradition and fervour.”

Hansika got as gift from her brother? It is a brand new black Toyota Fotuner car that he secretly purchased and kept it in the garage to give his sister as a surprise gift.

Says a beaming Hansika: “And the icing on the cake was that he managed to get my lucky number 9 as registration number. I was overwhelmed as my birthday is on August 9 and I attach a lot of importance to number 9 in my life”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment