Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hansika say's Harris jayaraj music rocks

0 comments
Hansika say's Harris jayaraj music rocks:



Hansika Hansika Motwani was happy when she came to know that the audio of her Prabhu Deva-directed Engeyum Kadhal, with Jayam Ravi as hero, will be launched in the first week of October in Chennai.

Said a gushing Hansika, "Harris Jayaraj's music in this film is fantastic. It is on my lips, especially the title song (Engeyum Kadhal...). Last week, Prabhu sir called me up after seeing the rushes of the film and said that I'm looking fresh and gorgeous in the film. I'm eagerly looking forward to come to Chennai for the audio launch of the film." Hansika is doing three films in Tamil — Maapillai with Dhanush, Engeyum Kadhal with Jayam Ravi and Velayudham with Vijay. At the moment, she is taking a break and is at home in Mumbai.

Last week, she celebrated Eid and Ganesh Chathurthi with her friends. A very happy and relaxed Hansika said, "I took advantage of both the celebrations. Though I do not have a sweet tooth, I always wait for Eid so that my Muslim friends can treat me with seviyan (a sweet served during Eid). The very next day was Ganesh Chathurthi, one festival I wait for to hog on the modaks (kozhukattai).

Added Hansika, "It was surprising that both the festivals came together this year but it was a chance for my school friends and me to have a blast. All of us booked tickets well in advance and watched our favourite hero Salman Khan's Dabangg at a multiplex. It was a paisa vasool mass entertainer. It's always great to catch up with old friends and watch a movie together!"
Hansika concluded, "The festival season has started off well for me. Soon, my 'film festival' will start with Engeyum Kadhal for Deepavali, followed by Maapillai and Velayudham. I can't wait for my movies to reach the audiences."

0 comments:

Post a Comment